Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

janeymackers.....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ah junkie or DAVE should i say !
    You see people ...poor DAVE got all offend ed since i kicked him off a battlecom server a few weeks back for acting the complete pratt(personally i dont think he could help but act and sound like a fool)
    Now that comment about me
    DAVE ...you havent a clue what i look like obviously cos that description of both me and creative is fukin wayyyyyy off (not surprising since it came from an anorexic fukkin mink)
    Of course you never get slagged for being a lpb...cos you lick the holes off the HIV and DZR players ! Sad and horribly disgusting as it all is but YOU DO cos ye lot are like the GET ALONG GANG(ye remember that from yer youth??Of course not cos all ye know is quake quake quake and fukk all else !) ..Each one is special in its way(not really though cos most of HIV are all w@nkers and some of DZR too I might add)
    See DAVE you lot think we are unaware of what goes on as far as the "quake" scene is concerned and you assume that if we aint on the irish servers then we arent any good .Thats bull really..I dont play there due to the stupendous shower of **** who play there ( plus the connection is usually shyte too)
    Instead I play on Clan Satan(and before ye say anything ..Ive come across much better players there than ANYONE on the irish servers) or the lan whenever I could be bothered. If we could hold a steady ping and not a 30-250-123-67-200 etc etc then youd see how good we are but until ye sort yer servers out or we get our connection fixed(i get 100+ ping to anohter player in the next room playing q2 ffs) youll never know !
    Dont worry about how good i am at q2 DAVE cos if I wasted as much time and energy(never mind the money side of things) as you Im sure Id have no trouble outclassing you

And I couldnt be bothered making this message any longer so good day to some of ye

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA..... HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHA
    HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA..... HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHA

Look at Peewee gettin all p!ssed off LOL

Peewee my good sir, I thought that was Kerria who kiked me off that fag server that time, I didn't know it was u, and if I did know it was u, u woulda heard some abuse I tell ya. So don go thinkin I have a reason for disliking u, cos I don't, I just hate pr!cks.

Question for everyone! Anyone who thinks Peewee could even come close to beatin me in Q2 please raise their hands in an orderly fashion so u can all be accounted for.
    I love u all.

Thank u Thank u

Dave, the man with a dream.....

P.S. I'm all for JaneyMackers and his quest for greatness, Ben, fuk the pr!cks don't listen to them, their jus bitter!!!!!!!!

HAHHAHAHAHA damn the bitter folk!!! and their stanless steel wheelchairs, lads buy some legs ffs, gets u around quicker, doesn't matter if their fashionble, who gives a fook. Your independance is MORE important Peewee.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Clan Satan server, eh?
    Did everyone read that?
    Now we know where you live, so to speak.

Oh, and I'd love to see ANYONE beat Junkie.
    lpb scum wink.gif

I'm glad you kicked Stan off that wheelchair, Junk. He should really go buy his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

I would think I'm stickin my nose in here, being a Q2 discussion and all, but then again ure on our board so fuckin take it smile.gif

I must say that as regards the organisation of a national team, you lads SERIOUSLY need a Devore. They are relatively cheap in Game, I suggest you go out and buy one.

I don't know many of you, being q2eers n all, but there are a lot of bullshit presumptions being taken here.

First off, Creative is a good mate of mine, and he's fuckin good too. Nicky knows all the q2eers in UL, and he can back it up when I say that the standard amongst a lot of them is very good. In our final year lab in the college, there are quite a few Q2ers who play constantly and have a big interest in the game, there is certainly **** all of this bullshit squabbling about the team where the manager quits because Vorosha rises him a bit. And I hear from a reliable source that while you rock at Q2 TP Junkie, you arent worth an arse in a duel, be interesting to see you back up your words by duelling Creative.

The Irish team is going to Scotland. The tournament in Scotland includes Q2, a 5 nations tournament where you could all give the arguments a rest and have a decent bash against the Frogs, maybe do better than we did in Paris. Instead you're just screaming at each other.

An interesting point is that two of the people who are travelling in the car with us to Scotland are Huge Insect and [ABC] Creative. [ABC]JK is gonna be in Scotland that w/e too and might be down to the tournament. It wouldn't surprise me if they threw in a Q1er who can someway handle himself and took part in the 5 nations as Team.IE2. Maybe they won't, like they'd ask permission n stuff, but then again, nobody in the q2ers made an effort to get a team there, so while ye're fightin it out here im sure you wont mind them takin over. smile.gif

Ze-(rise, rise, rise)-ro

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 27-05-99).]

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 27-05-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

what do you mean max?
    sure didnt i beat junkie 6 - 1 only a couple of weeks ago?
    course, i was drunk at the time wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

but we still luv jUNK laa, and his play had been adversely affected by the sight of a barmaids fine arse that very evening.. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 27-05-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Sam's right I'm afraid, the dazzling curvature of that arse was tremendous!!!! Man I had to get me some o tha.

btw
    "And I hear from a reliable source that while you rock at Q2 TP Junkie, you arent worth an arse in a duel, be interesting to see you back up your words by duelling Creative."

Yeah laddy, when I'm pissed.

Dave. Happy for now.

P.S. Waiting for the Creative doorstep Challenge...........

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Hey Z, instead of them going into game prehaps you can lend them your copy of Devore wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

nah u need the CD key smile.gif

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Sober - I meant sober Eamon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Well beating him drunk is better than not beating him at all.

Blade man the ul standard is not in question

McFly is a damm good player as is Kerria.

Creative god lvu him is also a good player.
    Its the **** some individuals post and their very impolite way of putting things that get up my GOAT. smile.gif

jm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 CrEaT IvE

uuuuuuuooooooweeeeeee....some one needs to get laid ...eh junk and janey? Lots of built up tension there......maybe ye could help each other out. Where o where did that out burst come from junk? Don't remember ever dissin anyones quality of play and only wished the very best to the Irish team. So why oh why did you lash out.....hmmmm...was it because you didnt wish to viewed as a muppet by your peers? You seem to think this effect is best achieved by a giving Janey a good rim licking. On the topic of a dueling.....ok ill give it a go....why not....i have nothing to loose...you have made all the self proclamations. don't know what you're trying to prove by it? Since i have "failed" as a Q2er according to you? In fact if Janey gives you a some time off...have a smoke and sit down and tell me why i am a failure..luv to know...cause your opinion matters evedently.

Janey my comments to you were 100% quake II related.....sorry if ya got offended i had no quams against ya really....just the running of the team. Yes I do think you moan a lot as is testified by your countless posts to cloud. That all change now though except for the moaning bit...you still the champ!! With respect to your post barring me and the other lads from anything to with the Irish team i have honestly laughed my head off....i couldnt believe your pettyness....you have got to be ashamed at you childish behaviour..."its my ball and i'm going home" syndrome. Never mind your real life threats to vorosha. What you gonna go to him ?...rail him as he crosses O'Connell bridge teh leader of the irish quake II team is making physical threats to other players tut tut janey.....do ya know the difference between Quake II and reality?
    So what great deads of muppetry have we three committed.....nothing except refusing to lick the bollix of ya....jasus you're like a fukin dictator. Franckly I am honoured that you even concidered me for the team. You should have words with juNK though....he thinks i am a failure. Lads ye're toying with my emotions!!
    Good cop bad cop.

Before anyone else decides t jump in....all the above comments were aimed at Janey and Junk...nobody else was meant to get offened.

Later

CrEaT^IvE

Peee Weee we don't care.

Not in the slightest.

Creative your seem to be turned on by the taught of me and junk. i think your in the need of the shagging m8.

Me i got my Free passes and intemd to use them smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 CrEaT IvE

Good one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

Everyone shut the **** up.....
    just shut up......

Advertisement