Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

halflife trouble(yea use the other board blah blah)

Options
  • 27-05-1999 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

i just installed hl and then got a no cd crack(i can't stand the fookin whirring sh1te)then i got the upgrade to 1.09 or somethin like that and when i try to run hl.exe it won't run
    it says - please check u'r system for viruses and then reinstall hl
    anyone know how i can get the b1tch runnin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

The same thing happened to me, it worked before the 1.009 patch put after I installed the patch my whole game has been fucked. i dont know to fix it but ive read on Barrysworld that a new patch came out today, I'll download that and see will that work

Braindead Scum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

ta mush sound chap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Polish

There was a cih virus out break with some of the distrubutions or something which caused hl.exe and other important system files to be infected reinstall and install the 1.0.1.0 patch (can they not just say version 1? smile.gif

You might be hard up to find a crack for the latest version. But reinstalling does fix this problem. if you simply install the new patch it wont fix it (shouldnt anyway)

so reinstall and apply latest patch then use cd until you find a crack for latest version

ChRoMe

Advertisement