Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

? Billy Nasty @ Enigma ?

• 16-09-2003 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Saturday 20th September
    Techno.ie present:

BILLY NASTY
    JOE MCGRATH

Enigma, Carrickmacross, Monaghan.

BILLY NASTY has been DJ'ing half his life, a career that has seen him spin for ten of those years at a professional level. Travelling the world as one of the most in-demand DJ's, he has performed at some of the biggest dance events and some of the most famous venues on the globe and consistently featured in the upper regions of DJ Magazine's annual Top 100 World DJ's. He has also enjoyed an extensive recording career, formed a techno label that's as respected as his DJ'ing and set up his own DJ agency to expose nurtured talent to the rest of the world.
    Techno.ie brings Billy Nasties own unique style of Techno to Irelands largest club Enigma in Carrickmacross, Monaghan on September 20th. Supported by Joe McGrath, this promises to be a great night for lovers of techno music.

Discounts for coach parties, call: 042 966 2710, Enigma also have a regular bus running from Dublin, please see Enigma website for more bus & coach information in your area: www.enigma-superclub.com

To be in with a chance to win a pair of tickets for this event email your name, address and mobile number to: theanswers@enigma-superclub.com with the words BILLY NASTY in the subject heading.

www.enigma-superclub.com
    www.techno.ie
    www.billynasty.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

LOL, a superclub in Monaghan

Whatever next...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 notty dread

mmmm, yes a superclub, glad to see you can read! maybe you should visit the place and check it out for yourself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Seen Mr nasty and Luke slater at the black box in galway last saturday night. If you like techno, DO NOT MISS HIM.
    they destroyed the place, both of them were swapping around all night. you may wanna make sure enigma's soundsystem is insured cus he blew some speakers at the black box!

Njoy!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Would really love to go to it.. got the txt today, onyla tenner in on the night wit the text, thats ****in good value for money
    btw, how much is drink in the place?

erm, as far as i know the drink is standard club prices, but i can't be sure as i don't drink alcohol (i'm a pioneer!) but i haven't heard any one complain about it.

hope you can make it down this weekend, there is a bus that runs from dublin:

!! NEW !! DUBLIN BUS SERVICE TO ENIGMA:
    There is now a regular bus service from Dublin to Enigma each Saturday. Pick up points include:
    10.00pm - The Square, Tallaght
    10.15pm - Liffey Valley Shopping Centre
    (Also stops at Clondalkin, Lucan and Ballyfermot on request)
    10.30pm - Blanchardstown
    11.00pm - The Square, Navan

Call: 086 2501996 for more info & prices.

Enigma are looking for dedicated clubbers who want to earn €'s and receive VIP treatment @ Enigma by organising regular busses/coaches from your local area.
    If you are dedicated to Enigma call 042 966 2710 now to find out more.

if you do manage to make it down, grab me and i'll get a good photo of you for the website, i shouldn't be too ard to spot as i'll be the one with the dreads and the camera running round like a loon! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

thihnkin bout goin,
    txt'd that number but got no responce.. not too sure where about in the square he picks up.. take it a few cans on the bus would be allowed..? :D
    and does he drop us back to dublin after the event?
    also, any chancei n getting the txt message sent to me again, deleted it by accident.(or even vip? :p)

086 8468575
    thanks

just checkin your message now, **** man, next time just email me direct at theanswers@enigma-superclub.com, you can't text that number back cos its done from a computer!

Advertisement