Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phones

• 16-09-2003 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

I got this from a friend of mine the other day. I found it funny.

Well folks, I started writing this email to Sean and Mike, because
    they've heard the story up along, but the experiment of trying vodafone has been such a failure I think I should warn anyone thinking of getting a vodafone contract.

Not only will vodafone give you the wrong number,refuse to change it on their side,tell you you signed for that number even though you have the documents in front of you to prove you didn't, then backtrack and say they don't have the form now, hang up on you when you tell them you didn't sign any direct debit for the number you didn't ask for, and ask you to give
    them a EUR150 deposit on top of the EUR150 you paid to join their network for the privilege of their no-lube a** banditry (the deposit was paid before all the hassle unfortunately) - they have also decided that you cannot ring the UK until you pay 4 invoices. In short, they'll bleed you dry and then tell you who you can and can't ring.

So my "business care executive", told me today. In case you're
    wondering, the promotion from customer care operative to "business care executive",(moron with a headset grade 2), involves intense training in Jedi mind tricks. By talking indistinctly in a monotone thay can convince you that there was a valid reason for the problem, even though I'm in credit with them,and the 4 invoices have been paid. The deposit pays for the first
    X amount of bills anyway.

Transcript:
    you-need-to-pay-four-invoices-let-me-just-check-that-oh-you're-in-credit-the -invoices-are-paid-let-me-just-change-that. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Forward this to anyone you like, was thinking of copying vodafone on it to be honest.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by Darth Henry
    I got this from a friend of mine the other day. I found it funny.

Well folks, I started writing this email to Sean and Mike, because
    they've heard the story up along, but the experiment of trying vodafone has been such a failure I think I should warn anyone thinking of getting a vodafone contract.

Not only will vodafone give you the wrong number,refuse to change it on their side,tell you you signed for that number even though you have the documents in front of you to prove you didn't, then backtrack and say they don't have the form now, hang up on you when you tell them you didn't sign any direct debit for the number you didn't ask for, and ask you to give
    them a EUR150 deposit on top of the EUR150 you paid to join their network for the privilege of their no-lube a** banditry (the deposit was paid before all the hassle unfortunately) - they have also decided that you cannot ring the UK until you pay 4 invoices. In short, they'll bleed you dry and then tell you who you can and can't ring.

So my "business care executive", told me today. In case you're
    wondering, the promotion from customer care operative to "business care executive",(moron with a headset grade 2), involves intense training in Jedi mind tricks. By talking indistinctly in a monotone thay can convince you that there was a valid reason for the problem, even though I'm in credit with them,and the 4 invoices have been paid. The deposit pays for the first
    X amount of bills anyway.

Transcript:
    you-need-to-pay-four-invoices-let-me-just-check-that-oh-you're-in-credit-the -invoices-are-paid-let-me-just-change-that. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Forward this to anyone you like, was thinking of copying vodafone on it to be honest.

Sounds like you had fun with that one......

Advertisement