Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i just got Focked by the cih virus

Options
  • 30-05-1999 2:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

yep all me text here is fu(king huge and quake1 anyway(haven't checked out the q2 yet)
    is **** black and white seriously
    im dling software now to fix the fu(ker
    im half pissed and just watched the exorsist for the first time and fu(kin WOW its brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhh sh1te i hope this comps not totally fooked and pity people who id heard about like Zero and the bys from UL its a fu(ker
    good night and good luck its some b0llocks of a racked

Advertisement