Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C.I.T. vs I.C.T.

• 16-09-2003 1:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭

Well for you who don’t me havoc aka Danny have transfer from Carlow to cork for my diploma.

Well Carlow wins hands down what was I thinking going here :mad:

one good thing no maths for me no cryptography for me :D

But then i ****ed in 4th year oh well

Canteen is even more suspect then Carlow but you can smoke in it :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Well the smoking sounds pretty good... but you should have quit by now :P

No maths thats a BIG plus for definite :|

How are you on the net?

And of course we're looking forward to seeing you when you come down to graduate, at RAG week and any other time you fell like coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

Don't all 3rd years not have maths?
    Well I don't" Wooh (runs around in excitement), I do however have Business Management which doesnt sound too exciting and also Group A seem to have 17hours off a week and group B only 9 hours off...I think there's been some booboo made there...but just incase I'm gonna go for group A.

Kate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭HaVoC

nope no maths for me

but the bad side what happens in 4th year when i return to carlow :eek:

the good nerds for netsoc have a "account" from dropped out student plus most machines have cdr's :) and netsoc have there own machine it has a linux shell running of it which is nice :p

oh plus multiple logins up to 6 me thinks on ever account

oh yes what should be good :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

yea but has it got mmmm, let me seeeeeee....
    Has it got a passport photo machine in its canteen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

And HOT Carlow IT Ladies sitting around the place??

HA I think not........ but what are the cork ladies like?

• Advertisement

cork ladies are good good :D freshers week this week so we shall see went i head out during the week

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

CIT is the biggest dump in this world run while u can but if u plan to stick around then got to

http://www.citsu.com

what course are u doing again??

i'm doing 3com diploma in puters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭Redrocket

pity youve paid your fees dan otherwise you might have been able to come back here.... the house is cool except for the cloud of nerdiness that lurks in every room. when you coming down?

November to collect me cert maybe before then depends on my job if i can get time off etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Those clouds are nerdiness Steve? I thought it was something slightly different, smoky even!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

what are you imploying???

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

evil smoke?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

It wasn't clouds of nerdiness that I saw there!

Advertisement