Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saint Peter

• 16-09-2003 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

Its a really busy day up at the Pearly Gates. Poor Saint Peter has his head down in the great book, nose to the page almost, passing people through as fast as possible to clear the backlog. When he suddenly hears a not so polite cough from above him.

He looks up over the desk at the person who coughed, and sees the Army Surplus Jacket, Dark Green Combats and Baliclava the man is wearing. He stares at the man, then the books entrance. On the pages a list of sins, starts forming, violence, murder, rape and assorted other crimes try to fill the pages in front of St.Peter. He looks up again at the man, and says "I am sorry my son, you cannot enter heaven, you commited your life to violence, terror and evil. You never felt remorse for your victims, you never asked for the lords mercy and you knew you where damning your self"

The man looks at Peter with a quzzical look, and replies "I'm not trying to get in, I'm here to tell you that you've 15 minutes to get everyone out"

Comments

Advertisement