Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newly-upgraded Exchanges

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

Originally posted by gombín
    Rebel,

Nothing in the pipeline for the time-being I'm told.

Regards.

Disappointing. I though that having done Bandon and Cloankilty they might keep going.

Thanks anyway Gombín, keep up the good work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭gombín

DR,

Both towns are on their ATM ring, so I wouldn't give up all hope. However, I'd say they'll be looking for a bit of return on Clon/Bandon/Kinsale before they extend. I would guess at latter half of 2004.

Regards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭Kramer

Originally posted by gombín
    Next few weeks. I'll keep you posted.

Gombín,

Any update? Pre-ordered weeks ago when it became "available" but still nothing :(

An Eircon rep called yesterday, phoned me this evening telling me "yep, exchange is enabled". I phoned Eircon who said the same :confused:

Any news??

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Hi gombín,

Just wondering if you've heard anything about when the Off-Newlands Cross exchange in Clondalkin is going to be ready.
    My line is now passing for DSL, when I rang them up I was told there was "no ports available" which turned out to mean the exchange hasn't been upgraded yet :)
    The guy I spoke to said 4-6 weeks, maybe you've heard something more definite. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭joe90

Hi Gombin

thanks for all the info got bb last week in glanmire. if you are in the area pm me i owe you a drink.

cheers.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Gombin,
    Let me know about Caherdavin too.
    thegills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Brouhaha

Gombín,

Any news on the Loughrea exchange?

Thanks,
    BHH

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

I am also wondering when the Newlands Cross exchange is going to be ready. Thanks for any info.

Cheers.
    TCP/IP

Originally posted by TCP/IP
    I am also wondering when the Newlands Cross exchange is going to be ready. Thanks for any info.
    Any news about this exchange gombín?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭dieselfreak

Any update on Newlands X exchange... I rang and was told that I was currently being worked on... Does that mean a week, a month, 3 months ???

Anyone ?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by dieselfreak
    Any update on Newlands X exchange... I rang and was told that I was currently being worked on... Does that mean a week, a month, 3 months ???
    I called up about it roughly 3 weeks ago, I was told 4-6 weeks. Although I don't think this was an exact timeframe, more a rough guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 monk

Just to let you all know I was just talking to Eircom and they said that the Dunshaughlin exchange is currently being worked on and will be able to take orders in the next 1-2 weeks :D

Advertisement