Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IE2 and why some lines have to be drawn

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ah Hecate me ould loser , there is no hope of ye gettin me to take any of this q2 **** seriously at all
    Worked up ? Nah...it takes so much more to get me worked up ( something I actually care about )
    It has been said that I come across as a very angry and insulting psychopathic scobe ( even though none of those emotions are there when I post ) . Ask anyone who knows me as far playin or postin is concerned and theyll tell how unserious (is that actually a fukkin word ?) I am about it all ! LOSERS

In fact Hecate ..if it wasnt for your laughable post about quiting quake I probably might not have realised how sad ye lot actually as that post showed very clearly that you lot are lettin a game dictate ye ..which again i say ... IS SAD SAD SAD. Thanks Hecate

You do more than go kegs..you can just fukk off altogether and be the WANKER that you are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

As it was me who started this post cloud could you close it plz Thx.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Can I go now? This thread is getting annoying tongue.gif

Kegs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

hear hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

*yawn* ummm err mornin all

I see we're all still in love

Advertisement