Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay Dublin site

Options
  • 17-09-2003 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just letting you all know about QueerID (www.queerid.com), which is a new (voluntarily run and non-profit) website for the Dublin gay/lesbian/bi community.

The site launched last month, and includes an interactive events guide and directory, free classifieds ads and much more...

Please stop by and let us know what you think!

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

The site seems fine, it's open and honest which is quite refreshing compared to a few other sites I can think of. If you can keep it non commercial and try to build up your forum community then you could have a vibrant website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Integra

Cool Site :)

Its easy to use and has a lot of up to date info, good luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

Hey integra .. u may remember me from such sites as :p

I like the site. Beats the pants off http://www.goingout.ie/ (gay listings website)
    although with a bit of work they may get my thumbs up

Why not have the forums as a part of boards.ie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Integra

hey Stan, yeh I do remember ya hehe :p

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Quite nice and, unlike some others, it seems more alive! Also there's people slagging off Fire, which has to be a good thing since they also turned us away on their oh-so-exclusive-invite-only opening night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

their now running competitions that if you write reviews of pubs/clubs you can win dvd's and cd's.

Their listings are still up to date.

Advertisement