Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake 1 Cheats

Options
  • 31-05-1999 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Well for all you cheaters, there is a quake sight that I put together for you, right now it's only q1, but im working hard everyday on a really detailed and excellant page for cheats on, quake 1, 2, 3, half-life, Tribes, StarCraft, Warcraft, doom 1, 2. When it is complete, I will expect about 200 hits a day, since im getting about 20 - 40 already on this piece of **** page. the url is...
    http://cheats.hypermart.net

The Quake Cheater,
    Neo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

don't need to consult slosh on this, but anyone caught using this on servers will be kicked

Mickah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Who is this person? And like, yeah, I REALLY want to cheat at Doom 1 right now smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

any cheats for q2 yet?
    not that I need them

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Heh heh, those 20-40 hits are proberly your own checking the page.

You want to see a proper cheats site...

http://www.cheaters-guild.com/cheat-index.asp?category=CheatCodes Hey you can be really cool and just copy thier site. tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 neo

First off , im not taking any credit for the stuff on my site, I only put it up because ive had many requests in irc about these cheats, and im sick of explaining and sending these files over and over and over, I simply put it up for those who ask me for the cheats so I can just say go to cheats.hypermart.net and save me a WHOLE lot of time. So get off my back will ya?

By the way, that site isn't supposed to be a "awesome" cheat site, just something to get a lot of people to leave me alone, and if you want, I will be happy to put any credits etc that you want on there just so you leave me alone.

The Quake Cheater,
    Neo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Well seeing as we never heard of you before you started posting here with all this cheating shite, why dont you clear off again and that way you'll be left well alone mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 neo

Castor, im sorry you feel that way, I only posted it up for the good of the people, and I said im sorry about 500 times, im also sorry if you dont accept my apology , either way I dont plan on leaving, I like keeping my knowledge high, and this way is a great way to do it.

The Quake Cheater,
    Neo

Advertisement