Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake 3 aimbot = Acceptible

Options
  • 31-05-1999 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

I think cheatings is a verify effective way to play quake. Why not use something that can help you if it is available? If you dont use cheats your like **** McGyver, he kills 10 soldiers with a stick, then he doesn't take their guns when he's running into enemy territory. Everyone makes fun of someone that dumb. Also, this aimbot owns Quake 1's aimbot.
    Post a reply on what you think.

The Quake Cheater,
    Neo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

wtf?!...you gotta be messing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

cheating rox!

specially when you put a likkle watch on the side of yer monitor so you can tell the time smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

wink.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Neo wrote:
    Also, this aimbot owns Quake 1's aimbot.
    Post a reply on what you think.

Are you talking about the q3 aimbot from my post? Cause I don't see any aimbots on your site...

Blade

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

Ah but he dont really have aimbots and the loikes, he just reckons hes mad by riping off other ppls cheats and pretending he knows the score.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

LOL he thinks hes HIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 neo

First off, im taking absolutely no credit for those cheats on my page, if it will make you guys happy I will put credits for the programmers of those programs.... Sorry for the misunderstandment.

Blade: the Quake 3 aimbot, and if you want email me at ne0@hehe.com with the q3 aim bot and what you want to say, and i'll post it on my site, and put your thanks and / or the programmers name by it.

Sorry again.

The Quake Cheater,
    Neo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

ROFL, this lad is worse than me
    im not even going to TRY to defend these cheats

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 01-06-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Blade when your emailing that Q3 bot to him, can you send me large sums of cash as well? A couple of thousand will be fine. smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement