Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another good joke from McGintyMcGoo

• 17-09-2003 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

A woman awakens during the night to find that her husband is not in bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee.
    "What's the matter, dear?" she asks tenderly as she steps into the room.
    "Why are you down here at this time of night?"
    The husband looks up from his coffee.
    "Do you remember when we were first dating, we were so young?" he asks.
    "Yes, I do," she replies.
    The husband continues, his voice brimming with emotion. "Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car making love?"
    "Yes, I remember," says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him. The husband continues. "Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, 'Either you marry my daughter, or I'll see that you go to jail for 30 years?'"
    "I remember that," she replies softly, taking his hand.
    He wipes a tear from his cheek and says, "I would have gotten out today."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

thats unfortunate lol:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I expect the quiet feel in that room to get quite violent quite soon...... :rolleyes:

Advertisement