Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake rule of thumb

Options
  • 23-05-1999 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭

Don't use the name Daaa on the servers please. This name will get u kicked on sight. If u do this admins will have no sympathy for u when u change baq to u'r real name sayin stop, please don't kick me I was only joking I'm not Daaa I'm ####... Using other ppl's names on the servers isnt very clever and using a name that has a kick on sight licence is plain stupid!!

Do the right thing, just say no!

SB...

Comments

Lads ots for your own good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭MikeS

Now just who would be stupid enough to use a nick like Daa. That nick has been entered into the English Dictionary. It means KICK ON SIGHT.....HATE!....KILL!! Only silly ppl use it as a nick.......

MikeS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

ok,

so i'm silly then ?
    if you had been minding your own business rather than snooping aouring in qview looking for cheap buzzes it wouldnt have made
    the slightest difference because i was on the server with some ppl i know talking.
    Daa is my friend, and although many hate him, im sure as hell going to treat him the same as any of my friends, not like some leper who must be excommunicated...
    When you came on, i changed my name to dk1.h-k clearly visible and said who i am...
    any person can tell that daa has 70-110 ping and i have 250-350 ping...and if you were in doubt, you could have check my skin, clearly a1.pcx...
    If i was daa, i wouldnt have gone on at some stupid game saying "im hk!!"...
    before calling me silly and childishly kicking me for having a laugh you could have
    asked someone else on teh server - even once
    to verify my identity.
    Sickboy could have obviously testified to that, being an op. Instead of spouting out these rules - you could simply have said sorry mate, that was a misunderstanding - but please dont do it again, as situation with daa....rather than kicking me all night for trying to play a game without actually hurting anybody.
    i can admit to making a mistake concerning my name, but that still does not excuse, the operation and control of the server, who collectively knew who i was to kick me continuously.
    And for gods sake mikes u didnt have to keep calling me dk1 after i told u to call me h-k about 3 times, it just backed up my point that you werent listening to my problem in the first place

Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

as ste once said...

why cant we all just get along??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Just to remind u H-K, I'm not the admin in question here. I was on the server and I saw u change u'r name about 6 times resting at Daaa. Then Savage aka MikeS came on and saw Daa on the server and did what his supposed to do and kicked u without question. U came back and he kicked u again. I kenw u werent Daaa but felt u deserved what u were getting. To make matters worse u started abusing Savage and only made matters worse by acting like Daaa only knows how. As for u'r ping, I remember a few posts baq daa said he was having his ISDN removed so he could well have had a 180 - 250 ping. You were wrong to be on a server using other ppl's names and u were so astronomically wrong to use the name Daaa on the server!

You dont have a leg to stand on.

SB...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭MikeS

Look...its simple...just DONT!!! use the nick Daa...its a kick on sight nick...and no amount of bull or excuses will exclude it from being JUST THAT! Use it and get KICKED thats just the way it is...so everyone else take heed! Use the Nick Daa and yer OUT! Its about time ye all got to know ANYTHING to do with the nick Daa will be treated with the upmost cruelalty...its not fun any more...just DONT use the NICK!!!.... H_k or whatever dont mean Sh1t! so long as Daa is in yer nick ill kick ye so be warned !

MikeS aka Savage

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Use that name at your own peril. There'll be no sympathy shown afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

Setic said:
    >as ste once said...

>why cant we all just get along??

BULL**** septic {!}

I say

Why can't we all just GET ALONG {!}

With CAPS on for "get along"

U ignorant llama

****** you STE
    go back to bed with johno...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Daa

Greetings, my inferior futile muppets Slosh, Sickboy, Dre, MikeS and all the other Daa haters out there. Have you ANYTHING better to do with your time than worship me with your hatred. You people are fixated, you post about me constantly, IM HONOURED!
    From a very Honoured Irish Quake Citizen T.D. Davey O' Hayer from Countay Clayer, IRCoperator, quake server administrator, New Team.Ie Manager, lovely led, the one, the only, Daaa!

• Advertisement

ahh davhehhh!
    be nice now lad...

se {rl le fail ag armair dearg } p

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

That can't be the REAL Daaa, he says his name is Davey O' Hayer, when he told us all in person his name was Davey HeiheihehheheheiFER. {!}

You Daa-wanna-B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Judas

This is just getting extremly funny

JuD

1) resting at Daaa yes ? NO it was resting at dk3.lorcan
    2) i deserved it ? what kind of attitude is that when u didnt even tell me to change away from dk2.daa before mikes came on ?
    3) daa got his isdn removed....
    i think its very convenient that ye dont belive a word daa says, or who you think daa is, but when it suits yer abusive mood ye take his select words as gospel he HAS isdn removed

pat

youd swear about 100 ppl are running around with his nick

Every1 reply and give your opinion on my banning! Am I or am I not the heart and soul of #quake.ie.
    Todd McRodd the II,

Oh ya. why would any1 want to use the name, "DAA"

**** laughing at these msg's Judy - Pick up your t-shirt instead!!

Awww whats wrong with the word fe{k ??

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Feck?

Works okay for me ;-)

(Censor deactivated.)

• Advertisement

Feck - Wahoo!!

[This message has been edited by Slosh (edited 24-05-99).]

now that the cloud boards have been lowered to this standard, i can use this expeptionally bad language as the only way to express my distate

FECK the indigo ops tongue.gif

pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 neo

daa is about as cool as a burning building.
    he's the biggest **** retard to ever walk this planet.

The Quake Cheater,
    Neo

Advertisement