Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sincere apology

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Riker

Let me put it to you like this Daa.

I'm going to some LAN's this summer and if I see you, you're dead.

Hit me baby one more time?

Oooh yes please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Jesus Da you really pissed some ppl off in your time. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well lolth ! so i should be banned eh ? WELL BAN ME FROM EVERYTHING SO
    I dont care...wanna know why ?? cos life isnt quake cos quake aint important
    take all this quake sh!t away from me and i couldnt give a fukk ! Not like ye lot who would have serious withdrawal symptoms being the sad shower that ye are ! BAN or put up with my comments and correct views .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

hello Mr. peewee... smile.gif

first things first,

I did not say that you SHOULD be banned, I merely pointed out that if you became/are already a Daa 10% extra clone, you should be banned now. No chances. Because they would obviously be wasted on you, seeing as you are so adamant in your quest to insult people.

now, as to quake... Yes I play quake, but I play it for fun. I read this board for fun. You however, seem only to read this board to (mistakenly) boost your flagging ego. You don't care? coulda fooled me on that one. You seem to NEED the attention you scream out for. You are acting like a child and a spoilt little brat at that. Think of this. You are always posting to these boards. You are calling the quake community (and it is a community - look up your little text books and read the definition if you don't believe me) crap, and loserish. But this very same community is more than willing to leave you out. You are being rejected by those you call losers! You are becoming the loser of losers. I have said before that you really should not make these broad sweeping judgements. You are (yet again) wrong. And in being wrong you disrupt ANY credibility you could have had. Quake is not actually that important to me. I play it for fun but I have plenty of other interests, as do many of the people here. Interests which many of us are quite successful at.

J.

PS. try learning a bit of English huh? Your punctuation sucks. Big time. And by the way. If you are really that slow, the censorship is off the board. You can try to spell your curses correctly now.

smile.gif

If you need any words explained, feel free to ask but you'd better say the magic word or I'll leave you to wallow in your illiteracy.

[This message has been edited by LoLth (edited 31-05-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 number1

B4 convicting Daaa we must ascertain that beyond ALL reasonable doubt it was infact he who commited the crimes, by saying HE we refer to the Daaa who he himself believes he is, we do not refer to the devient misbehaving Daaa, as this Daaa may be a Daaa brought upon us by temporary insanity in which case Daaa as he knows himself was not the Daaa who sinned.

So which Daaa is it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Daaa

Lads, will yiz relax. My advice to peewee is not to start off like I did. Since I came online I have had been abused and threatened with death since then. About 2 years ago I didn't play quake, I came on irc using comic chat and entered the #morgue on irc.iol.ie and spouted shite for about 5 mins before getting my first G-line. The rest is history, I have been banned on so many occasians from IOL I didn't even keep count. Anyways, I didn't think I'd be playing quake, cos i sucked, so I abused and when I played because I didn't think I'd be sticking around. Quake IS only a game, yes, this is TRUE! But now it is becoming very competitive and people want to be the best at their favourite hobbies, for some people it is quake. I started off a muppet, and continued a muppet. My advice to you PeeWee is, if you plan on staying around to play and use irc, don't keep going the way you are now as it's not much fun being banned and abused and threatened. I certainly didn't enjoy it.
    From a very sorry lad, Daa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I bet Daa needs to wash his tongue. It seems to have been in some pretty sticky, sweaty, smelly places recently.

Ahh well, it's cheaper than toilet paper I guess.

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

LICK LICK LICK DAVEEEEY

give a rest BUD {!}

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

daa version 3.2 eh?

dear god mabye he'll move to Tribes next

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ReVenge

I wont give up Daa honey cos its tooo much fun . Threats ? Hahahahahaha ...that dont impress me much...(it istn my fault that you are just a little **** who gets scared shitless when someone says boo to ya in real life...fuckin pussy)
    I dont care for idle threats little boy
    Just to let ye know that no matter if cloud bans me from here and irc I shall return ...
    some time in the future....so dont get your hopes up ladies
    Till then...keep up the loser acting
    Signed ..your mortal enemy...[OmEn]PEEWEE

• Advertisement
Advertisement