Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pirate joke

• 17-09-2003 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel hanging out of his pants.

He says "Yar, bartender, fetch me drink!" The bartender gives him a good look, passes him a drink, and leans over to say "hey, buddy, did you know there is a steering wheel hanging out of your pants?

"Arrr," the pirate says "it's been there for days; and it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

I like it, I like it alot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

What has it got to do with a Pirate? the 17 versions Ive heard before none of them had pirates.....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by Pugsley
    What has it got to do with a Pirate? the 17 versions Ive heard before none of them had pirates.....:rolleyes:
    he's just warming up for international speak like a pirate day this friday...
    full marks for effort Mac Daddy, guddun:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

Originally posted by Pugsley
    there's a first time for everthing eh ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Arrr, that was a beauty. yahar har har!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭athena 2000

Ahoy Mac daddy,

"You could be the first pirate comedian."

- Bryant Gumbel, to Jerry Seinfeld, in "The Puffy Shirt" episode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭athena 2000

Erm...browser burped - mod please delete

Advertisement