Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1000 sorrys

Options
  • 01-06-1999 1:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

It seems there was a big mis communication, ive been email bombed by several people telling me that I am a pussy because I "take credit for the cheats" well to be honest I take NO credit for them, check out cheats.hypermart.net at the bottom I recently put a notice down there concerning this, please read it, and leave me alone about it, the cheats are there for the good of the quake community not for me to become some "star". As it says on the page, email with your name (or nickname), email address, and any comments you want, and send me all the cheats you got, and i'll give you credit if you wish, or if one of your programs is on my site and you want your name to be mentioned so you get full credit for the program, again 1000 sorrys.

ne0@hehe.com --- contact me
    Email or post a reply to this for any further comments.

Thank you.

The Quake Cheater,
    Neo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

wierdo. i can't grasp your angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

That's the point, the cheats aren't there for the good of the quake community. Most of the long term players already known about them ages and don't use them, nor would they make them freely available so muppets can start invading the servers with thier aim bots.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

oooooh, aimbots! Where?

smile.gif

yeah right.. why bother playing if you're going to use a bot? A bit sad really that someone needs to win a game of quake so much that they need to cheat like that (and no, I'm not trying to re-open that cheating vs. levelling the playing field debate). But really, making these cheats freely available will just encourage newbies who get kicked around to use them and not bother improving their skills. Can't say as I agree with that.

excuse me if I'm wrong. But an examlpe is Cyan, first saw him on the servers about a month or two ago, and he was crap. he was a newbie. Now he can hold his own in a CA match, well almost. He's useful to a team. If he'd had access to a bot he would still be a complete newbie who ****es everyone off.

also, the fact that these are readily available is only going to create arguments on the servers. Someone gets a lucky shot off (I get enough of those!) and there will be cries of 'BOT!' etc.

Not good for the quake game. not at all.

mumble..mumble..hungover...moan...

J.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 neo

All I can say is, the bots are there, and there for you guys to download, if I think it's "ruining the game" then I will take the page down. Untill then, it stays up, and sorry you hate it so much.

ne0@hehe.com -- contact me by email or Post a reply.

The Quake Cheater,
    Neo

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Do what you like, as I said the cheats have been on the net for ages and are only a fraction of what's available.

Just don't expect to be invited to any lan parties/competitions. tongue.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

ah thast not nice...................
    he's only been helpful!
    everyone asks for urls for cheats at soem stage even
    some that dont want to admit it!

i dont need to cheat in quake
    im too crap smile.gif

tut tut

God sent me to piss the world off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 neo

Ok Hobbes, hehe, first i've been to over 20 LAN's, and if you dont know, I think that I should inform you, just because I made a cheat site, doesn't mean I cheat myself, personally, I like a challenge. If you read anything i've said in my other topics on this board, you will see that I made that page for users that WANTED cheats, Im not goin around saying "if you dont cheat, your a gay quake player". All im saying is, even you Mr. GoodyGooody "I never ever dreamed of cheating" has wanted to try a cheat once or twice. And besides, I didn't put that site up to make money, to advertise, to become "popular", to "wreck the quake world", to "destroy the word "skill" ". All that site is up for is to crave the hunger for some new players that wanted to try the more popular cheats, i.e. Clear walls, Hacked players, Bots, Proxy's. My site is there for them to try them out, and not only try them but realize that no matter how bad you cheat, it still requires SOME skill. It gives them a whole new aspect of the game.

Btw, thanks adra, you are 100% correct, EVERYONE has wanted to cheat before, even if they dont play to continue to cheat, they just want to test it out, and im offering it to them.

ne0@hehe.com -- Contact me

Post a reply -- Another way to contact me.

cheats.hypermart.net -- The quake cheat page, visit it today for free.

The Quake Cheater,
    Neo

Advertisement