Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please let me know what you think.

Options
  • 17-09-2003 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Just designed logo for my graphic deisgn and new media company (lucidream), Just looking to see what everyone thinks!

Have a look! It's Attached! Let me Know!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Nice and simple. Well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Looks pretty good.

Have you tried closing of the D and the R? I think that will improve the look of it. I'd also try increasing the letter spacing of the sub-title so that it runs the entire length of the word, and maybe lighten that grey up a bit.

But it's pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Loooks nice - I would'nt close the D or the R - the spacing suggestions is good and the light grey might work well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭JJSolutions

Looks good - as JustHalf said i think you should mess around with the smaller text to make it bigger / longer.

I think you should keep the D open - especially if you are trying to keep the (|) symbol in the middle (|D wouldnt look as good.

Not too keen on the yellow colour though.

Good work though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Very nice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 lucidreamer

Made changes to the logo.

Hope you like it.

The last one was CMYK, here's the RGB one.

Hope you like

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭bikini widow

Thats me... getting as much input as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

The "other" site mentions 3 variations - which one did we see?

I cant see the others for some reason.

• Advertisement

They've all be taken down, here the final logo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Would it not look better to have the "create inspire design" bit centered underneath the name?

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

Lucidreamer What progamme(s) did you use to create that logo i want to create something simular but even simpler.

Or can any of you guys point me in the right direction...baring in my mind i've never made a logo from scratch.

Cheersww)

Sposs > Please don’t get me start…. In short, No it wouldn't, I've gone through plenty of variations with many designers. The positioning of the "create inspire design" is aligned with the CID (create inspire design) in the name. Thanks for the input.

whitey > it was created in Adobe Illustrator. But if you're interested, I could play around with a few ideas for you. Let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

Cheers lucidreamer but i'd prefer to muck around with it and try and learn something at the sametime :)

Advertisement