Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotmail not quite so free anymore

• 17-09-2003 11:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭

For those of us having difficulty accessing mobile.msn.com on a T610 to check our hotmail, it won't matter as much after Dec 31 2003 as Hotmail has just announced that they're going to charge me $19.99 annually for the privilege of accessing hotmail on a phone.

Which poses the question: what will happen to mymail.ie? Surely Microsoft won't like the idea of people getting their Hotmail for free on a mobile..

I've been endorsing my O2 email account rather than my Hotmail one recently anyway, as Hotmail had a habit of rejecting emails periodically. I still access Hotmail quite a lot, but to have to pay 20 quid to do it from my phone seems mad.

Advertisement