Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL Netsmart Price Reductions

Options
  • 18-09-2003 12:53am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,786 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It looks like IOL will be reducing the price of their off-peak bundled minutes packages from the 1st of October:

- IOL NetSmart 30 - e9.99
    - IOL NetSmart 50 - e14.99
    - IOL NetSmart 80 - e21.99

All prices are per month and include VAT. the number in the name is the number of off-peak hours allowed.

You can find details here

This is great news, it looks like competition really does work.

While I know these products aren't as good as UTV, for people who don't want to change their phone service it is great news. The more choice, the better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 FixedRate

I know that IOFFL had the details on their site here since the 11th but it is good to have them officialy confirmed on the IOL site.

The IOFFL ISP Cost Guide will be updated soon to reflect these new prices, FixedRate guide has allready been updated.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,786 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Originally posted by FixedRate
    I know that IOFFL had the details on their site here since the 11th but it is good to have them officialy confirmed on the IOL site.

The IOFFL ISP Cost Guide will be updated soon to reflect these new prices, FixedRate guide has allready been updated.

Well the offer doesn't come into effect until October 1st and I don't want to misinform people, so I will put up a note about it today and then update it on the 1st.

Advertisement