Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dial-up connection

• 18-09-2003 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

Well, I just got my first bill from Eircom today. €139 just for internet connection over the last 6 weeks. I know I should have researched a little bit before using this dial-up number @ 1c per minute so it's my own fault.

Anybody know a cheep dial-up package for someone who's on the net alot??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Senor_Fudge

I used to get the pockets ripped off me by eircoms bills too (the ****ers)

try esat/bt's anytime, does the job, the only thing is ya get disconnected after every few hours :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭marcphisto

i would recommend the iol anytime. i've been on it a couple of months and it's amazing how much has been saved. 30 yoyos for 180 hours is alright by me, in fact i've found myself struggling to use up all the hours!

go to anytime.iol.ie.

i found it quite handy and €30 per month as opposed to €90ish is a fair saving!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭aclane

Thanks people. I've just signed up with iol and should be with them in a few days..

Advertisement