Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serious Moral Dilemma

• 18-09-2003 5:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭

I was just thinking about the Champions League after watching Arsenal being humiliated against Inter and thought to myself, "I really wish it was United getting this beating".

So I thought ahead to Uniteds next few games in the Champions League and remembered they are playing Rangers. The dilemma is this:

Who will you support for Rangers -Vs- United? :p

Obviously this question is not for United supporters ;).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Originally posted by Serbian

Who will you support for Rangers -Vs- United? :p

Obviously this question is not for United supporters ;).

Neither hope its a good scrap with the red being handed out a bit.

Pitty rangers sold Barry Ferguson would have loved to have seem him and Keane go at it.

I reckon Keane will be well fired up for that game since he supported the Celts as a boy and said he wanted to finish his career with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Nm the fact Rangers are **** and Utd will thwomp them.
    Im sure Rangers will have a little charge at some stage but emm.
    Rvn vs Mols/lovenkrand.

Umm dont like either but Utd should and probably will slaughter them.

Although Berg should be up for that .

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I would support any random group of 11 people in the world against rangers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

This particular grouping has left me with a problem. I bloody despise both of them. I despise united with such a passion, it truly effects my life. But I dislike Rangers also, must be in my gene's or something, as I try to avoid watching any form of Scottish football if at all possible. I might take up meditation them particular evenings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

No dilemma at all - C'mon you 'Gers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

what you should be doing is thanking your lucky stars that arsenal were not drawn in the same group. With their record in europe rangers would more than likely beat them and you couln.t live that down.:D :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Neither.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

it is a big decision... but I'd have to say Man U :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

United man here so answer is easy
    I wonder if the Rangers fans will boo Keane and O'Shea like what happens to their own players in Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

they'll boo jonno for sure, but will they boo keane??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Honestly who gives a fig? Its a win win for most of us! :ninja:

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

I don't care who wins, I won't be supporting either of them. Definitiely won't be watching the match if at all possible. At least United are a good side, they'll probably tear Rangers apart home and away.
    So when does the poxy UEFA Cup start anyway, i can't even remember who the 'Pool are playing !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Definitely United but I don't think Rangers have much of a chance to be honest.

BTW I actually never thought about that booing thing. Can't wait to find out if they boo though but its not til the 22nd of October and this is the second thread up on this already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Originally posted by eireboy
    Definitely United but I don't think Rangers have much of a chance to be honest.

Agreed.
    I don't know how any football "fan" can look at united and not see their quality, they should kick the 'gers a$$.*

Rangers are semi-decent in the pretend league, probably good enough to whoop the "Celts" again this year.

*I am not a Utd. supporter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

man utd will kick some scotish a$$!!! as for the booing i think the irish players will be in for a hard time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

I hope both games end up draws but if I had to pick a winner then definitely Rangers. Put me down for a few reds as well...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Originally posted by tHE vAGGABOND
    I would support any random group of 11 people in the world against rangers :)

How about Linfield ?

I don't care who wins as long as it is a good game to watch.

Advertisement