Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posh noodle? WTF?

• 18-09-2003 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Here,
    I saw an ad for it on tv, just once a few weeks ago.
    And I'm wondering what the hell is it?
    I assume it's by the same people who make Pot Noodle because of the weirdness from the ad. But is it any different?
    Is it just bigger or do they actually make it better?
    I hate Pot Noodle myself, so it would have to be pretty posh for me to enjoy it =/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Posh noodles eh? Maybe they have a lot of spice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

yeah i saw the add aswell. I reckon it probably almost is the same, just a tiny bit different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

different noodles, "posher" flavours and stuff - not all that different though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

It's marketing people......marketing !! :D:D

Got the Spicy Chicken one in Sainsburys in Newry last week, 'twas simply horrid.

Plague
    avoid
    the

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by exiztone
    I hate Pot Noodle myself, so it would have to be pretty posh for me to enjoy it =/

Heathen! Burn him, burn him I say! There aint no tastier grub than a spanking gorgeous pot noodle.

(lorks, I'm a tool of the marketing companies... or maybe just a tool..)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

God damn marketing brainwashers revamping everything they can from coke to spicy noodles.

I hate them I hate them I hate them, Aaaaaaargggghhhhh!!!:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Tis a class ad though... "I'm going to have you shot for pot noodling a lady". I wouldn't mind pot noodling her I'll tell ya.........

Advertisement