Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

this correspondance-course thingy/the 4 week saturday course-yoke

Options
  • 18-09-2003 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

what is this letter i just got in the post today?what are these courses? has anyone done them before?is anyone doing it this year? is it worth going to? how many questions am i going to write? can anyone tell me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Alaronshannara

They are legion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by theymademedoit
    what is this letter i just got in the post today?what are these courses? has anyone done them before?is anyone doing it this year? is it worth going to? how many questions am i going to write? can anyone tell me?
    Saturday course? Wassdis hax? I only got stuff for the correspondance courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Turn the sheet over Barry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

But thats like all the way upstairs. Too much effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 theymademedoit

apparently, its the first year with saturday course. howya kate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

it's not the first year. i did Financial Markets last year, or the year before, on saturdays. a few of them.
    yeh, basically u go in for 3/4 hrs. 12-whenever. basically only hte lecture part of a summer course. social aspect isn't large. but tis good craic all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Yeah. I did philosophy last year. Agree wit who eva it was in front of me, lots of blah little action. was good though.

Hi Kate.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Awww! I like the way two people said hello to me in this thread.

Hey Marc!
    Hey Aoife!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

'lo Kate Marc n' Aoife. What be the correspondance course thing? Anyone done it? If so is it any good?

Is Aliminator or wateva SPARKY???

Yes i realise this is totally irrelevant to the thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

No, theymademedoit is Sparky.

THANK YOU ALISON.

Sheesh, that was annoying me...

Advertisement