Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GC - Multiplayer games

Options
  • 19-09-2003 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

In your opinion,what'd be the best multiplayer game on the gamecube? For me,It'd be fifa 2003. Had a rather tense (and rather long) league running between me and 3 friends today (I of course,won the group... by a point, and won my last game 2-1, scoring the second from a matt holland half volley outside the area which went in off the post inside the 90th minute...), It brought many tears of joy, and frustration, but was one of the best craics I've had in a multiplayer game in a long time.

What'd be your favorite?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Super Monkey Ball!

Specifically Monkey Fight, though the rest are great too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Super smash bros. melee and Timesplitters 2.

Can't wait to get my hands on mario kart double dash and f-zero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

As above and Soul Caliber ,Mario Golf and Tennis.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Shred

Fifa 2003 is great, especially with four players. Timesplitters 2 is also great craic as is Mario Party 4 - that really is great fun can't wait for Mario Kart, it's going to be amazing. Oh the memories of long sessions of MK64...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Super Monkey Ball - the best multiplayer game..ever! Its even child/girl friend/parent friendly - so anyone can play and have a laugh on it :)

Everyone in my house liked SSX Tricky, so I would come in from the pub and the two girls would be playing it and stuff..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Monkey Ball 2 -Monkey billiards! Great fun and so easy to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

smash brothers is hours of fun, bloody roar is fun for a while especially if you like loud noises and bright flashy colours

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Gotta be SSBM. man i love that game...
    Also either of the super monkey balls, timesplitters 2, ...
    f-zero gx is gonna have a 4 player mode, should be fun. Cant wait for mario kart either.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Len_007

All mentioned so far, I would equally endorse. A few others then...
    Mario Party 4
    Conflict: Desert Storm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭sod

Originally posted by tHE vAGGABOND
    Super Monkey Ball - the best multiplayer game..ever! Its even child/girl friend/parent friendly - so anyone can play and have a laugh on it :)

mario party 4 is the same, god we had some laugh playing that one night

• Advertisement
Advertisement