Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tabs in Posts

Options
  • 19-09-2003 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to insert Tabs in a post? Is there a VB code for them?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

If there is, I don't know it. I'll move this over to the newbie FAQ forum (which perhaps should be renamed to 'community support' or some such).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

[OFF TOPIC]I like the sound of "Newbie Questions". A lot of newbies don't understand what a FAQ is.[/OFF TOPIC]

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Testing
    Testing2.

Yeah that works - If you need to indent something just use a few "&nbsp"s. Make sure to leave a space after the last "&nbsp" though.

Use the "quote" button at the bottom of this post to see how I indented the first "Testing".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

use the 'code' button

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Thanks Puck, I've always wanted to know that but never thought to ask.

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp icon14.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Thanks Puck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 OF

thx man:D

Advertisement