Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Major Hacking Update

Options
  • 02-06-1999 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Ive updated the page BIG TIME!, ive added over 300 hacking programs... check it out, and enjoy....

http://cheats.hypermart.net -- the site.

ne0@hehe.com -- my email

Post a reply if you find a problem

The Quake Cheater,
    Neo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Neo, will you pi$$ off for God's sake, we're not interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Please Ignore.. Idiot user using my PC at the time.

[This message has been edited by MindPhuck (edited 02-06-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 neo

ok f*** head, first off, I dont need to hear you bragging about some no named hacking site..... I dont cheat..... I dont need to cheat, you dont even know who i am, so you shouldn't open your mouth, and if you had half a f***ing brain you would have read into some of my other posts instead of opening your big f***ing mouth and sticking your foot in it, I said the site was for newbies that wanted to try it, the site is NOT for me, I dont need cheats, or Hacking material, personally im as dumb to hacking as a farmer is to a computer, so lay off. I just put it up for my friends, the site isn't for you, and I dont care if you respond to it, the only reason the site is posted on this board is because a ton of my friends use it, and they preferred for me to post it here instead of in email, calling them, etc. So get your facts strait before you open your mouth. The site is also for NEWBIES, its a place to start, The site isn't supposed to be spectacular, why dont you read something and learn about it before you insult it, god, now I know why people make fun of gamers, most of them are retards, there are a few cool ones, but the jerks that keep calling my site gay and wasting there breath on me like I care, just put a bad name on quakers, I think you guys should shut up and mind your own business, if you dont like what you see, dont get and read it, god. So back off.

The Quake Cheater,
    Neo

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

We don't know who you are... we don't want to know who you are.

Just do like the good person said and shut up unless you want to be banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

maybe this lad is b1gt1me!
    hes prolly able to hack into the pentagon !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hmmmm you said and I quote "I dont cheat..... I dont need to cheat" and then you sign yourself and I quote again "The Quake Cheater, Neo" a bit confused are we. The only retard I see here is you, posting ****e without a clue. We do not know you and we don't want to.

Now crawl back under your rock like a good little boy !!!!

Gandalf.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Cloud, why not turn on IP tracing.
    I think we should have it on by default.
    Then we can trace no brain lamers like this spa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Riker

I think you should have that IP thingy. It'll discourage muppet posting, flaming etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Its a privacy issue really... some people will object to their IP address being publically logged and displayed, for fear of nuking, or their place of work finding them spending waaay too much time on the Cloud Boards smile.gif

Personally, I'd have it off by default, as I don't think its necessary, unless you actually want to enforce a ban, or investigate a trouble maker. And even then, the IP can still be found from the server logs.

Dan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Neo, I didnt say word one about you or your playing abilities. What i said, if you can read and understand a simple sentence of English, is that we're not interested in your cheats.

So stop posting about them here and ****in chill out as well, ya seem to think everyone going is out to get you like. Relax.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Er.... just a personal thought, but I believe the man has every right to post this stuff. He's not telling anyone to cheat... and I for one, having never really looked at bots or the likes, found the page pretty interesting. Consider it as being there for purely educational purposes.

He's not abusing anyone, or being insulting, he's merely posting material that you lot don't personally want to read. Oh, you poor babies. My heart bleeds.

Mata ne!
    Rob

I have no problem with his page, however I do about his continual advertising, and while you are of sound mind and body Shinji there are a lot of newbies and muppets out there that aren't (Daa with a nuker program is fine example). There is no point making it easy for them to find the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Yeah, I have to agree with Hobbes. The page is fine (could do with some pics of what the screen looks like with each thing in effect - and translate all that spanish crap..) for a look. However, the thought of Peewee finding something that could be used on the Cloud Server, or an IP masking thing that would let him back on etc. Is not good. Same applies to newbies being tempted to get into the habit of cheating.

Why don't you change it to an information page so people know what to look out for. Just don't make the stuff easy to get at, that's all.

J.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I have to agree with Shinji on this one. Why are people getting worked up over this at all. The guy can post this board if he wants and again, as Shinji said, I found the page interesting myself even though I never have nor will use any hacks.
    It's the guys who use the hacks that annoy me.
    Now a word to neo. How about telling newbies how they can tell if an opponent is using any of these hacks and therefore go play elsewhere. As you say the choice is entirely the players as to whether they use the hack or not but they might want to know how to avoid them on a server too.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Neo - you can advertise your page. People on this board have very short memories. I don't mind it, as long as its not spam.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

Yea fair play for making the page. If some people have access to the gear why can't every1 else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

ah lads
    kids!
    all hes doing is saying " heres some cheats u can look at if u want"/"hacking thingies too"

christ.......u can get them off numerous other pages and we dont see yee boycotting them or giving out about them...
    as yee no i sit in irc tlaking most of the time but i no what ppl are saying and more than often ppl ahve asked for urls for these!

as for teh hacking proggies........theres another one
    freely available on the net....www.hacking.com or soemthing liek that is much more informed and instructed on how u can d/l and use the proggies

its only a informative webpage ....relax
    stop jumping on band wagons
    and untwist yeer knickers'!

God sent me to piss the world off!

Ok guys, I guess you have a point, even though Bunny doesn't mind me advertising my site, I will only post something about it if I think the majority of the people will like whats on the update, and besides, I didnt' get carried away about it, just posting it everywhere telling everyone thats where to go. I just wanted my friends to know about it, and again im sorry, and I will only say something about the site if there is something usefull added that is on high demand, i dind't know you guys cared so much about it.

And I have a comment to make about the IP thing, For one. Im not at a work place, im at home, 2nd I think putting an IP up would be dangerous to those who are patched with a trojan etc, and some psycho comes around and desides to go netbus happy... but then again, it's my opinion and it seems that you guys dont care about it.

Neo

Adra, thank you, thats all the page is, I knew it would make some people a little mad, but either way, if you want to cheat bad enough you will find the cheats, with or without my page, there are 100000000 other pages on quake cheating and hacking that are 1000000 times better then mine, my sight is very basic very unorganized and very uninstructional, it has the programs for some minor hacking, i.e. Nuking, IRC spoofing, Trojans, Wingates, etc etc etc, but no instructions on how you would go about installing and using them, I only made instructions for the quake cheats that are posted, and besides, you all know there will always be cheaters, ALWAYS, so instead of constantly insulting me, contact the people MAKING the cheats, or complain to someone else about their cheating / hacking page, mine is just one in a million, even if I took mine down, and had my posts deleted, people would still get cheats, so stop wasting your breath.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ahh i dont think anyone really cares about the hacks or whatever.
    just the amount of posts on the same topic is a wee bit annoying.
    nice site though smile.gif

• Advertisement

Hey WWMan that Smiley looks likes you smile.gif Now if it was only holding a pint of guiness we couldn't tell you's apart.

Neo, IP Spoofing is not the way to stop someone netbussing you (I assume that's what you said as your english isn't that great). Get a Firewall.

BO and Netbus are so common now, I get scanned at least once every time I log on. The less muppets that get thier hands on easy to use tools and think they are "hackers" the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

ah hobbes!

that was uncalled for
    "ure english is not great"
    ffs dont get personal over this hobbes
    and that is highly insulting

i would have expected more from u
    thats low

and hobbes it so easy to get these programs nowadays so leave it out like cmon...other places are much easier to access than neo's
    and more informative

but the statement u made there........totally uncalled for
    whats up like?

God sent me to **** the world off!

[This message has been edited by adra (edited 02-06-99).]

hobbes, I gotta hand it to you , you are really good at twisting everything I say. Im not even dumb enough to think a spoof can stop a netbus attack, and yes the best way to go is a firewall. And again, you dont speak for everyone, when you say no one cares about my stuff, maybe you dont, but from what I seen I have had over 250 downloads on all the cheats, so SOMEONE likes them, maybe not you. Oh and btw, this is the internet, and its just a stupid msg board, who cares how my english is here? When im writing a report etc my english is perfect. Anyway, thank you guys that are backing me up (Adra, Bunny , Whitewashman, and whoever else). It's greatly appreciated.

Neo

Ok, I have finished reading all the replys to this topic now, and I guess you all have a point, People like PeeWee (who is now banned from the board, so no worries there) and Daa, should NOT get these programs, but never the less, I dont believe in punishing all because of a few. If there was a way I could ban them from my site, it would be done, but I do not know the command if there even is one, if there is email me at ne0@hehe.com. Also, I am taking the advice and adding pictures of the cheats so players now how they look, im adding a page on the effects of cheaters and what happens to them, adding a page on the pov of what cheaters and none cheaters think so players can make their own decision, sorta like a debate. Also, I found this to be the best advice, make a Detect-a-Cheat page if you know what I mean, like how to check player e and p models, and how to check to see if they are using proxy, a different qwcl etc etc. I will also put a note that it is recommended that you DO NOT cheat, but it is o.k. if you try them out, just dont abuse them.... Sound good to you guys?

On another note, sorry bout that spanish **** thats there, There are about 3 of my neighbors putting stuff up on that page, and the one was being a jerk and put it in spanish, I will either just delete the spanish should or translate it to English, either way it will be taken care of.

Hobbes - We are all entitled to our own opinion, all I can say is
    1. I think Im a pretty nice and reasonable.
    2. I give players a choice whether to cheat or not.
    3. I dont abuse other players for not cheating.
    4. I dont spam my site. Even though you think otherwise
    5. I dont have that site up for any profit, or popularity contest.
    6. The site is there for your info, because the more you know the better.
    7. My graphics aren't the best, then again I haven't even tried to make any for the site yet.
    8. You dont need to insult my english, it doesn't hurt my feelings, so save your breath.
    9. Dont speak for everyone, because I get more compliments the Insults. (thanks guys)
    10. If bunny would have asked to stop making posts about the site or regarding it, I would have cooperated without a problem, so dont go calling me names, and sayin no one likes me, because so far theres only been a few.

To MindPhuck - Sorry I got so worked up over your post, I will edit the one I put when i get a chance. You were just speaking your mind.

Did I miss anything?

Oh yes, any other suggestions for the site?
    if so...
    ne0@hehe.com

or post another reply (recommended)

Neo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 skulker

ehh, lads the more replies u post the more attention he gets so i thing we should just ignore him.

skulker

Skulker, why did you have to say that?

What is it that you have against me?

What makes you think I want "attention".

My god, I just got done saying I appreciate your suggestions, and you come back with that?

I think the only person that has a problem is you lad.

So please dont post stuff like that.

Neo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Let the Games Commence - You have been warned smile.gif

nocheatb.jpg

Adra his english is bad (even worse then mine). There was no malice in the statement, for all I know English proberly ins't even his first language. I just couldn't understand what he was saying clearly, the fact he thinks I'm twisting it seems to prove it.

Neo... Of those 250 downloads 90% of them where muppets who will cause problems, those muppets will be coming from places where you advertised it rather then a search engine so you are responsible for those muppets. Not that you would really care.

1. I think Im a pretty nice and reasonable.

Good for you.

2. I give players a choice whether to cheat or not.

No you give players who shouldn't know better access to stuff which ruins the game for everyone else. Yes, I'm sure you think it's cool to sit back and watch as your bot rapes everyone on the level, but it's not fun for anyone else.

Your cheats are nothing new. You want to do something constructive, try listing ways to detect or block the cheats.

3. I dont abuse other players for not cheating.

Neither do I.

4. I dont spam my site. Even though you think otherwise

Hmm, did a search for posts with your name. 8 posts, 5 of them are advertising for your site.

5. I dont have that site up for any profit, or popularity contest.

So why do you keep going on about it?

6. The site is there for your info, because the more you know the better.

Thats the point though isn't it. Most people there haven't got a clue. They just download and use it without ever knowing. Yea you can get the programs from most sites, but most of the muppets who aren't safe enough to use them wouldn't be able to actually find those sites (In fact some of them proberly couldn't even cut and paste your URL). The point is that those people aren't posting thier URL's here. Do you actually play Quake in Ireland? Just as a matter of intrest?

7. My graphics aren't the best, then again I haven't even tried to make any for the site yet.

I don't recall slagging your gfx, but then Q1 sucks cheeky.gif (cue: Q1 v Q2 debate)

9. Dont speak for everyone,

I don't. In fact I know at least a couple of people here who would disagree with me regardless of what I said. smile.gif

10. If bunny would have asked to stop making posts about the site or regarding it, I would have cooperated without a problem, so dont go calling me names, and sayin no one likes me, because so far theres only been a few.

Hang on, he said he didn't mind as long as you didn't spam. How many days have you been posting here?

Let me tell you something about cheats. They may be cool to the person using it, but they p1ss people off who suddenly find they have to play on unlevel playing field. No one wants go online to play against the computer when they can just play single player. Ask any Q2 player if they enjoyed thier game that's had to play against another person who was R-Bombing to win the game.

You want to cheat? fine, do it in Single player. And try posting about something other then your cheats.

Well, why dont you check out the page, ive added a section about what happens when you cheat, and why you shouldn't cheat unless for fun with a friend of if everyone agrees' you can. why dont you read it, and it seems only u, castor, and skulker really care about this issue, in fact, I dont think that these muppets will ruin anything, you let me know when you see ONE cheater. Then ok, till then I have nothing left to say about your posts, they are repitisious, same thing over and over. No need to repeat yourself. smile.gif

I heard ya the for 10 times.

Neo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

We dont want your hacks and other crap that you have riped off from other people.

Come to irc sure and have a chat
    irc.quake.ie
    #quake.ie

Advertisement