Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARRRR, It be Talk like a pirate day!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

eh there's always another post....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

[pirate talk]Arrrgh! Tis right me hearty [/pirate talk] IMO if somebody posts a thread and there isn't one on the same topic on the first page then they shouldn't get the "posted before" response. Especially if it's on another board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

Originally posted by Raz
    IMO if somebody posts a thread and there isn't one on the same topic on the first page then they shouldn't get the "posted before" response. Especially if it's on another board.

Did I say "posted before" or anything similar? I linked to the other thread because there was no posts here and the other thread had plenty, because the other thread included links to at least one other website on this topic, and becuase the original poster had (I guess) not seen it yet.

Advertisement