Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmanuel Olisadebe?

Options
  • 19-09-2003 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭

Just signed him for Real Madrid,
    anyone had success with him?

His attributes are absolutely amazing, physical are all 18+, finishing 18, heading 19/20,
    the only thing he's really lacking is technique, he has 10 which shouln't be a problem considering his other strengths.

I've had Wesley Sonck (2.6 million min fee) doing very very well the last 2/3 seasons, a goal a game pretty much but doesn't seem to play his best in the big pressure games.

Olisadebe then, worth the 20 million or so I paid for him?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

In the current game I am playing atletico madrid signed him and he has scored 30+ a season.
    If you are Real why are signing a striker you have raul, ronaldo, morentes, and both aganzo and portillo become amazing with the right training.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Because the big spanner sold Portillo, Aganzo, Ronaldo and Morientes.

In fairness though he's rotating Raul, Sonck, Olisadebe and D'Alessandro which ain't too shabby.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Originally posted by DerekD Goldfish
    In the current game I am playing atletico madrid signed him and he has scored 30+ a season.
    If you are Real why are signing a striker you have raul, ronaldo, morentes, and both aganzo and portillo become amazing with the right training.

I still have Raul, sold Ronaldo for 50 million, sold morientes for 9 or 10 million, and aganzo and portillo didn't set the world alight when they got a few games,

Sonck cost me 2.6 million and has been a goal-a-game, so its all good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Eron

I've noticed Ronaldo is either terrible or incredible, I have sold him a few times, haven't tried out Olisadebe, but he looks good on atributes. Agonzo and Portillo need a good 2 seasons of training and loaning before they are top quality.

Advertisement