Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dead

• 19-09-2003 5:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

very dead this place . anyone got ids on how to liven it up ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

strippers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

No the midlands forum is not dead, Its full of humorous characters who keep the forum alive with their whimsical opinions and chat.

Actually No, a lot of the midland forums action has migrated to the LNA forum.

Although, Id like to see more posts. Why dont you tell people you know use the interweb about boards.ie and this forum.

And we can arrange a midlands boards beer thing. Or just all go to davids house, (Right Paul? (PClancy)) for a massive night of Drink, Drugs and loud music, supplied by me mostly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

guys I really be up for a Midland beer thingy....cept from Monday I'll be in UL 5 days a week and working nights at the weekends :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

humm have it in athlone, at least that way i won't have to go far :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Define where the midlands includes, find the middle and have it there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

here TomTom

if I had a link to a map it'd be better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Originally posted by TomTom
    Define where the midlands includes, find the middle and have it there.

The centre of Ireland is the Hill of Uisneach (High Kings meeting place etc), but the Uisneach Inn in Killare is in the middle of nowhere between Athlone & Mullingar. If we're looking at the centre of the Midlands area then it's Tullamore, Kilbeggan or Moate and Tullamore gets my vote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

id love one somtime .. somwhere i dont care where . if its tullamore and its going to be a propper long sesion im sure a few ppl can stay im my gaff . beware my dog and my mom .. other then that drinkies yeh!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

or the snake, do you still have that fecker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

turned out it got a virus and died . think my dog was carrying it . i want another tho

• Advertisement
Advertisement