Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beta Testing

Options
  • 19-09-2003 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows a good site to find available beta tests for games.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Not really many sites about that let you have the games.
    Most companies do it themselves and offer 5000 lucky emailers the chance to test the game.

I tested AOM ,Sky Sports manager and Tron 2.0 (didnt have PC mate played said it was cack )

Usually IGN will have a post in their news that XXXXX are looking for testers for XXXXXX then you go to the game devs site and apply.

There is one i know off but its legality is questionable and i like to keep my 100% not being banned ever record going :)

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Well im not really looking for the downloads just somewhere you can signup for beta tests

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Therer isnt really a specific site for that,just check game's news sites they usually report that developers are lookin for ppl.;)

CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I Beta'd for Star Wars: Galaxies, and Massive Assault.

SW:G for fun for 5days, and Massive Assault lasted a week.
    Beta's arent usually much fun to play :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by Squall
    Just wondering if anyone knows a good site to find available beta tests for games.

I don't know if it's any good or not - http://www.gamestester.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement