Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV offer?

Options
  • 19-09-2003 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭

Trim exchange went live today :D:D:D:D

Now UTV hurry up with your offer. I'm an impulsive buyer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

Just to prove that dreams do come true have a look here

Talking to yourself is a sure sign......
    Anyway had the line checked (don't ask:) and it PASSED!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Originally posted by Valentia
    Talking to yourself is a sure sign......
    Anyway had the line checked (don't ask:) and it PASSED!!!!!

Now might be a good idea to stand guard with a shot gun until your ADSL has been installed; you don't want anyone touching it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Now UTV hurry up with your offer. I'm an impulsive buyer.

I asked Martin about it today with the same in mind, hopefully he'll clue me in on Monday. I asked Netsource on Tuesday, they didn't even have the courtesy to say "we can't say". This is the third time Netsource has done this. Obviously it will also be the last.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

while i dont actually have UTV broadband as yet, they seem to do what they say when the say it. should have my password on monday and account activated by tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Netsource are hinting that a new offer is coming soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭car

are any of ye having probs dialing in with ur utv connection.
    had to connect through bleady eircom as it said my username and password were invalid

Originally posted by car
    are any of ye having probs dialing in with ur utv connection.
    had to connect through bleady eircom as it said my username and password were invalid

Have you tried phoning UTV support? I will probably take them all of a minute to sort you out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Krouc

Car,

Did you phone number change? Here in Trim they added 94 to the numbers. I had to call utv and get it sorted, they just had to update their DB. Eircom did it without any notice and not on the day they had said they would *shock*. If thats the case you'll be on in five mins after the call.

Krouc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Eircom did it without any notice and not on the day they had said they would *shock*.

Because UTV are confined to being €ircon resellers, everyone should make allowance for the fact that €ircon may well be the one to blame - just as in the above example:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭car

lads if i had brains i would be dangerous. rang up utv support just there and told them my prob within a minute i was back online with them. great customer support unlike O2 where i was put on hold for over 20 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

just got my UTV internet connect, apparently it was ready all day but eircom never told UTV. I only copped it because the modem was working.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Boston
    apparently it was ready all day but eircom never told UTV.
    :rolleyes:
    Figures, at least form is consistent.

Anyhoo, given that Valentia has kindly posted the new official UTV offer here and all problems that surfaced in this thread have been sorted, I'll lock this and direct you all there

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement