Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Calling All Bedroom Dj,s

• 19-09-2003 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

IM GOING 2 BE RUNNING A FEW PARTYS IN DA COMING MONTHS AND AM LOOKIN FOR SOME BEDROOM DJ,S TO PLAY AT THEM 2 GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO PLAY LIVE TO A CROWD AND TO SEE WHAT UNDISCOVERED TALENTS ARE HIDING OUT THERE.
    ALL GENERAS WELCOME (HARD HOUSE DJ,S NEED NOT APPLY).

SEND ME AN E-MAIL AND IF POSSIBLE A 5-10 MIN MIX OF YOUR DESIRED GENERA darraghlyons@yahoo.co.uk

would people come to see Irelands best young tallent 3 votes

yes id give it a chance
    0% 0 votes
    no not intrested
    100% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

what exactly do you mean by partys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Don't you have some homework to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭sod

check da grammara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

The party season is OVER for this year, accept it. It's gotten really really cold at night the past few weeks, the party in roundwood nearly gave me frostbite!
    So unless you have some sort of heated marquee, lyons, give it up :OP

Or are you talking about parties in your gaff heheheheh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

DEAR SIR,

SORRY TO WRITE TOO YOU LIKE THIS HOWEVER I HAVE BEEN GIVEN YOUR EMAIL BY A RELIABLE SOURCE AND TIME IS OFF THE ESCENSE.

I AM A NIGERIAN DJ...YADA YADA YADA
    GIMMIE DE CASH!

You mean genres surely.

All of them welcome EXCEPT hard house. So no, not all genres are welcome then.

sheeesh.
    I like hard house.

Ok what about if I were to do an Aphex Twin sandpaper/foodmixer set? Would that be preferable to hard house?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

Originally posted by da_lyons_masta
    IM GOING 2 BE RUNNING A FEW PARTYS IN DA COMING MONTHS AND AM LOOKIN FOR SOME BEDROOM DJ,S TO PLAY AT THEM 2 GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO PLAY LIVE TO A CROWD AND TO SEE WHAT UNDISCOVERED TALENTS ARE HIDING OUT THERE.

SEND ME AN E-MAIL AND IF POSSIBLE A 5-10 MIN MIX OF YOUR DESIRED GENERA darraghlyons@yahoo.co.uk

who will be there. will there be anyone from "GENERA" there.
    it is spelt genre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

a five to ten minute mix? one and a half tunes on it? so do you wnat it on cd or tape?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

5 mins is enuf time for 6 tunes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by The Beer Baron
    DEAR SIR,

SORRY TO WRITE TOO YOU LIKE THIS HOWEVER I HAVE BEEN GIVEN YOUR EMAIL BY A RELIABLE SOURCE AND TIME IS OFF THE ESCENSE.

I AM A NIGERIAN DJ...YADA YADA YADA
    GIMMIE DE CASH!
    roffle, finely played:D

**** attitude tbh, so gabber is alright but you'd turn away someone like farley/glazby/sentience?

Advertisement