Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20 CDR + CD Holder - €16

• 19-09-2003 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Was in to buy 5 CDR's today, Maplins Blanchardstown, and spotted 20 CDR's (40x, 700MB) and a black hard holder for them for €16. CD's arent branded but i have burnt five and not had any problems!

Worth picking up if you dont mind using non-branded CDR's. The case is also grand so far!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Are they in jewel cases?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Duritz

No, instead of jewel cases u get a holder for them. You know, like a CD Wallet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

thanks for the heads up...iv started putting all my burnt cds into wallets...im running out of room in the bedroom for the cases. cdwow.com have just got in a lovely range of cd wallets...not bad value either for the quality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Try these guys, I've found them v. good...

"20 x Memorex CDR80's (16x speed) recordable discs supplied in a superb quality black nylon/neoprene padded wallet with zip around fastening"

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=7480

Cheers,
    peckerhead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Originally posted by peckerhead
    Try these guys, I've found them v. good...

"20 x Memorex CDR80's (16x speed) recordable discs supplied in a superb quality black nylon/neoprene padded wallet with zip around fastening"

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=7480

Cheers,
    peckerhead

I bought the above a month ago, found them excellent quality. Nice case too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

just ordered some...great site, with excellent shipping charge! i hadn't heard of it before

Advertisement