Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wet tshirt competition in cosmos

• 19-09-2003 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

was it anygood

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

why dident you go to it with the rest of the perverts?

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

he prob didnt go cos he like the rest of us seen a big tanned guy in a white g-string on the door, with a snake around his neck! and no it wasnt his snake!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭joe bloggs

good point about the fellow with the snake if women can go topless while on holiday surely a wet tshirt competition cant be such a big deal Ruaidhri

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

i have only 1 question?
    Why wasn't I told about this????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Originally posted by ShayK1
    i have only 1 question?

they had lotta advertisement for it, different people outside the collage promotin it all last week (includin a guy on stilts wearing sunglasses)

Bit hard not to miss!!

• Advertisement

oh i saw him!
    you see he was at the front gate where i drive in the back gate.........ah you see now eh??

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

see the lovely big article in the sunday world with all the women on it - showin wat they had!! bet there parents are soo proud of them now!! i wouldnt mind but they we all kinda ugly - but cosmos did get a lot of publicity out of it!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Originally posted by ShayK1
    i have only 1 question?

It was advertised over and over on beat fm

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

pervs:P

welcome home Moonbeam

How was the trip??

And Tom where would we find this so called beat FM??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Thanks you:)
    Twas cool:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Shay: 102-103 FM

tis a new south eastern radio station that started up whilst you were off acquiring STD's in germany ;)

oh yeah i forgot to go for my tests thanks for the reminder Stephie!

Seems i have something of a habit for avoiding the tests eh??

WAH WAH!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

badum-tishh!

lol
    if you caught something it would prob turn in to something on an epidemic in the college alright

Advertisement