Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homestar Runner, other flash cartoons

Options
  • 20-09-2003 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

How many people here are familiar with the flash cartoon "Homestar Runner", and the spinoff "Strongbad Email"? I only discovered the site and the associated cartoons this week, and already I've been flooded with instances of HR invading everyday life. Just how popular is it?

I mean, there's someone on this forum (You know who you are) with "Trogdor" from the "Trogdor the Burninator" in their sig.

Trogdor The Burninator was put forward as a potential Dragon Clan Champion down here in the Cork L5R regional group thing.

Trogdor the Burninator was the name of a monster in the RPG that the Buffy gang played in the last episode. It mauled Gile's character.

In fact, it's all Trogdor! Strongbad has a following, as does Homestar, but Trogdor the Burninator is EVERYWHERE! I half expect to see him in the news soon.

What other flash cartoons have you people seen, and in what way are they taking over? Is this society-wide invasion, or is it limited to groups of intellectual people like ourselves *pride*?

BTW, here are URLs to some flash cartoons:
    www.eskimobob.net - Eskimo bob. If you like DBZ, Transformers, or the Irish, or if you hate any of those (You better not hate the Irish...) you'll love this. It's also funny.

www.homestarrunner.com - Check out sbemails.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Alaronshannara

Yes Alaron, I agree. Trogdor and the Homestar cast are indeed taking over. Now is the time to strike before it is too late! I shall make my way to the peace park and gather stoners to my banner, and when I have an army at my call I shall personally storm the server and take them down in one fell swoop!
    In the unlikely instance that we fail, and I do not survive this, I leave it to you, Alaron, to take up the cause and fight for the future against Trogdor The Burninator!
    TO ARMS! :P

Advertisement