Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ps Q

• 20-09-2003 2:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

i downloaded the ps free trial and was wondering when the free trial is over to continue playin do i need to buy the game itself or can you just suscribe through the demo, also how can you keep your character after the free trial is over

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

You will need to but it, install it and re-patch it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Originally posted by Venom
    You will need to but it, install it and re-patch it.

What?? thats bonkers .... I'd tell em to stick it...

I have been playing Earth and Beyond (came on a DVD cover disk on a magazine), a 15 euro fee will allow you to upgrade to the full version, keep your chars and a month of playing ....

SoE will be wanting the price of buying the game off you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭KilOit

what about keeping the character if i cant keep the character they can stuff thier game cause i aint buying it, the only place you can buy it is online cause sh*ty game don't sell it. plus it's it's too fu*king addictive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

I saw it in Game in Cork

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Venom, you dont need to reinstall and re patch it, all you need is the cdkey. The free trial installs the same files as the the cds.

I know Monty but I was told by a mate who got hooked on the demo version and bought the full game, that it wouldnt take the new key and he had to reinstall the and repatch.

Just passing on the info was all, mainly about having to buy the full game really.

Advertisement