Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Makelele outstanding

• 20-09-2003 2:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

Everytime CFC attacked today it was like a flash of white lightening not one player played badly, Duff was superb and his workrate again was unbelievable and Cresp cud have scored a hatrick the shot which went just over the bar.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Against Wolves?

Well done.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭rander00

Well UTD were playing wolves and i dont recall them slaughtering them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

Originally posted by rander00
    Well UTD were playing wolves and i dont recall them slaughtering them.

they don't need to.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

No but if they had, you can damn well bet the fans would have been on here gloating just like smuckers is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Ah he is not gloating, let the man be happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I'm not gloating Chels played v well Wolves will have to improve in the final third.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by jesus_thats_gre
    Ah he is not gloating, let the man be happy.

That was my point...

They need Lescot back soon I'm remembering Hammers a few years ago had a dreadful start but ended up finishing 7th I don't think Wolves will finish 7th but I don't want them to go down once they get that win it will give them confidence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

must admit chelsea as a whole were outstanding. duff was at the heart of everything and makele did all the dirty work in midfield. jimmy up front wasnt bad, gudjohnsson played poor though.

glen johnson, terry, crespo were also superb. wolves aren't great oppostion though. still, if chelsea had of played wolves a year ago its the type of game theyd slip up in.

Eidurs finising wasn't great unlucky with the header though but I actually thought he did play well set up Duff's goal and his running off the ball was clever Babayaro was v good also, JFH is a revelation is fighting for the ball and his control is far better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brucealmighty

wolves in the premiership is like having arsenal in the champions league

we will see if chelsea do as good against a top club

we did at Anfield it will be interesting to see how we do against Gooners and Utd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brucealmighty

true but it is liverpool we are talking about certainly not looking the best at the moment.
    I think that chelsea will be the english real madrid. great midfielders and attakers but a bad defensive

We'll see how the def gets on but was solid on Tue night and today, make no mistake Liverpool will be up there.

Advertisement