Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Q2WAR2 maps as one pake file !!!!!

Options
  • 04-06-1999 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

Yes I've gone and done the unquestionable. Yes folks instead of downloading two zip files and unzipping those to create about 20 odd new zip files and then unzipping them and copying over bsp files to your baseq2/maps directory and creating two or three new directories in your baseq2/textures directory and copying over a number of wal files, you can now simply download one pack file (its named pak3.pak) and unzip it into your baseq2 directory. It contains all the new maps aswell as the match1 map which is more than likely a pak3 file in your baseq2 directory.

Its 10mb download but well worth it.

http://www.source-gaming.com/scream/newmaps.zip

Now dont say I dont do nothin for nobody

TinCool

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

this had better work tin smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Yea it works grand noggy, spoon and ripper d/lded and it works grand for them smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Indeed?

Just as long as unrdm1 isn't gonna be in the UKCCL tongue.gif

Kegs.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Nice one Paul. Saves me the hassle smile.gif

Advertisement