Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions To Pissup!!!

Options
  • 30-05-1999 9:18pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ginger.jpg

The pub is called the gingerman and its near the back of Trinity college.

Coming out of Pearse St train station take a left and go to the top of the road.
    The road bends left and splits.
    Follow the left-most split and about 30 yds on the left is the pub.

Dev.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

What a messy X. You could have done better Dev smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

And do you have a big room booked or whats the story?

Kegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

and how do i get my car "into" pearse st train station?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

surely your lada could fit in yur briefcase (if u had one)

Didnt know they let yur sort drive cars south of the border, where u buy yur license? how much it cost? anymore than 10 quid is too much, the police can tell those fakes ones from miles away....

Whatever happened to that driving instructor u nearly killed in your first lesson, can they walk yet?

Take the bus and train and make us feel safer..

[This message has been edited by Suds (edited 31-05-99).]

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

There isnt a room booked as the bar man reckons it will be a quiet night what with the B/H weekend, however I believe there is a football match or something on in Lansdowne Road (Ireland v whatever-they-are-calling-their-country-today-oh-no-wait-another-bit-has-just-declared-independance)

My advice is to just have a good look around and I will try and be there early myself.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

what time to be there at?

i'll be in o'niells on sulfolk street from about 6 anyway if people want to meet me there (coz im so popular smile.gif)
    and i know the way to the gingerman (now!)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Be there from 8pm onwards I reckon.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

just to bring it back up to the top wink.gif

I`ll be there at 8 with my gf, she asked to come..

later..

Ro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

awrite lads,

ray is just gone down now to pick up ol, jay, koopa and toulouse. cya there around 8-8.30.

jah. or something

Advertisement