Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone for low pings

Options
  • 02-06-1999 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

ok,
    i have decided to jump on the bandwagon and hold a little lan of my own.
    it will be on in my own house in rathmines during the weekend of the 18th june. ie. in about 2 and half weeks.from the friday to the saturday
    there will be about 10 puters there, most of which are already taken.
    however, this is just a call out to anyone that wants to come over and get drunk and have a laugh for the night/weekend or whatever.
    all you have to do is turn up with beer and no doubt there will be a few games of whatever being played, including (god forbid how did this happen!) tribes.
    although since it is my house, i am allowed to beat everyone in duels(with exception of fire pokers)
    so if anyone is interested, gimme a mail or respond or send smoke signals/whatever

white(more beer for the beer monster)wash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

here eamo can i go ? and get a puter too like ? or bring my **** kickin one with me smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

I'll go. You all deserve it.

Kegs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

need u ask?
    #
    Lemmie in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

BUT U KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN'T

thats the weekend of Z's birthday...****up in Dublin.....yet again smile.gif

Om Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom Nyom smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

and do you think this "lan" of wwm will be much other than a ****up? smile.gif i'll prob go, won't be bringing a pc though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I shall be there - more for the drinking tho smile.gif if we can get JM to go, Action Nuns could have a first clan game together smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Isn't that the weekend of the Star Wars shows in the RDS? If it is, I'll pop in for a looksee - what's the address or whatever?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well,
    if people are interested maybe they can drop me an email. as noone knows where i live and im not going to give out me address and phone number over the board (mammy would be upset to have castor troy breathing down the phone at 4 in the morning. mind you, itd make a change from breathing beside her in bed!)
    i'll mail people back with phone no and address or a saocial meeting point (ie pub) and could those people bringing stuff over please mail me and tell me what yis are bringing so i can rob whtever iss needed.
    whitewash

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

up ya go

Advertisement