Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

registry stuff

Options
  • 06-06-1999 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

when i wiped me hd there during the week i copied the most important stuff onto a zip disk before i did the format. This included Photoshop 5.0. I copied photoshop back onto the c drive from the zip disk but it gave a program error when i ran it. Its probably somthing to do with the registry but im not sure how to fix it.

oh btw, before u ask, i dont have the original disk smile.gif...it was a lend

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

hecate,
    when u formatted u prolly lost some of the required files needed to run that program......only way to get it back is to reinstall it

sad.gif

God sent me to piss the world off!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

bah, i cant get that ****in disk back....looks like its corel draw for me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Look for a .REG file in the main area. Double click it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Also run any Dll's you have for it through regsrv32.exe, since they may be com objects.

but I'd say your ****ed smile.gif

Advertisement