Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Stunning

Options
  • 20-09-2003 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Any of you at any of the gigs or buy the album? I went to Vicar Street last Friday week not knowing what to expect and it was awesome. Packed, great atmosphere and super performance.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

I love both The Stunning and The Walls music - Just got the re-release of Paradise in the Picturehouse.

Seen them at Wittnness (They played The Walls slot) and was going to see them in Galway, but I‘m two busy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

I missed the concert. I have their "Milking The Hits" cd.

Great abnd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭IgnatiusJRiley

Went to see them in Vicar Street last night - Fuppin Brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sello

Just bought 'Paradise in the Picturehouse' on www.thewalls.ie . Love the remastered version of 'Brewing Up A Storm' - what a classic album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 dilemma

hi
    Saw the stuning in castlebar last month and it was brilliant brilliant brilliant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement