Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ah those were the days

Options
  • 04-06-1999 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

Trawling through all the crap on my indigo webspace, I found this gem of a Q2 demo of a Scream v Kashmir match on the Slimey Place. Ever wonder how crap you were when you started off ? watch this demo

indigo.ie/~treston/matches/12sept98/svkash1.zip

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Ripper

AHA!

That was erm....actually what the hell was that? A clan game? ...

Kashmir?
    ScreaM? (that name rings a bell)
    Q2DM7? (that name also rings a bell)

i mean with play like that how is a relative newbie like myself supposed to compete.

Good show TC and btw ta for the pak file smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

bah thats nothing....i have HIV vs JEDI demos knocking about on me hd smile.gif

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

oooo that brought back some really bad memories, {KasH}Mike being me :~)

lol max..do the words: Dream, Obi-Wan, extremely large head and muppet jog your memory? smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 RookieWan

LOL Nutter.

It's a pity, but I recently cleaned my HD and took the APOC vs Jedi demos with it... You prolly remember them too, as you played vs us :-)))))) The Laser level is one I'll never forget :-) With Rad and Mc Gin dissing every odd sec or so, it made Max's life very hard the next few days trying to figure out who the hell had won the match :-)
    I do have a very old DM3 demo somewhere, if I can find it i'll post the URL here. Notice the total ignorance of the Quad and RG ;-)

Edwin
    btw. uhhh.... dream...hmmm... who's that?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Nope. Still doesn't ring any bells.
    Apoc??!! Are you sure you guys are talking about Quake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 nutter

Rookiewan, would be great if you can get that APOC v JEDI demo would like the laugh just to see how real team tactics are used and maybe learn something.

i have an APOC vs HIV demo in my q2 directory....i think theres some on the hiv site too. Complete with Red's musing's on what he was going to do to his "woman" when he was finished the game smile.gif....serves them right for trying to play on quake.ie from Gibralter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 nutter

Now if anyone could find any APOC demos that would be a laugh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement