Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whos gonna win today

• 21-09-2003 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Is it going to be arsenal or man utd

Who will going today 12 votes

Arsenal
    0% 0 votes
    Man Utd
    33% 4 votes
    Draw
    66% 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

man utd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

I'm only 51%-49% in favour of Utd., purely 'cos I think their defence has looked shaky of late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I think United are gonna show them a few things today. Just have a feeling that Arsenal are gonna fold, I want them to win though.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

3-0 to United. I don't think Arsenal have the resources to win, Campbell will be a huge miss no matter what anyone says about him. I think van Nistelrooy will score two and Ronaldo will score a wonder goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

A boring 0-0 draw would be nice but Utd will win.

• Advertisement

I think 3 - 0 too, I so hope I am wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Munich White

0-2 to The Gooners...........put those scummy red Man Ure ****s in their place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Well guessed smuckers . . . except fot the boring bit ... !!

Tinky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brucealmighty

0-2 to The Gooners...........put those scummy red Man Ure ****s in their place

you were so wrong arsenal are not good enough to win anyting this year

Originally posted by brucealmighty
    you were so wrong arsenal are not good enough to win anyting this year

ohhhh jaysus h christ someone put me down....... When I was 10 I used to that...

PLEASE STOP TALKING RUBBISH

• Advertisement
Advertisement