Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place to buy.....

• 21-09-2003 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Just wondering where would be the best place to buy a second hand XBox in Dublin? Do they have many of them in the usual shops (game in henry/grafton st) or will i have to look harder for one?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i've always known gameworld on liffey street to be the second hand kings in dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I won't buy one just yet. There is about to be a price drop so you should wait till that happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Dont really want to turn this into the for sale board but.

Im actually selling mine if your intrested,x-box - 7 games - 2 controllers ( 1x controller s ) and x-box live starter kit. and a vga adapter to connet it to a pc monitor E 400 ono,mint condition.pm me.

CombatCow

You can't sell the starter kit if you used it. The subscription code would be useless and he'd have to buy another one.

I never used the starter kit,i was too lazey to set it up.:rolleyes:

Offer still stands
    CombatCow

• Advertisement

How come your selling it??

Getting a different console??

No, i have it here beside my pc but i never use it.check out the last pic on the hardware tweaking/modding page ( thundercats case mod ).I kinda bought it on the sper of the moment type thing last october.

The games are :

Halo
    Splinter Cell
    Project Gotham Racing
    Amped
    Dead Or Alive 3

( one cd ) sega gt 2003 , Jet set Radio Future.

CombatCow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I'll buy the Xbox Live Starter Kit (if it does actually work) and Sega GT 2002/Jet Set Radio Future if they're up for sale seperatly. €60, meetup in Dublin?

Iv pm'd bort so i'll give him a while and see if he gets back to me.If not i'll slap it up on the forsale board.I might take your offer f®eak_s©enery depending on the other offers i get when i put it up.

CombatCow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

Got an XBox second hand in Game Henry St for €100, also got Halo and KOTOR...I think I'll never go out again..these games are great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Originally posted by Combatcow
    Iv pm'd bort so i'll give him a while and see if he gets back to me.If not i'll slap it up on the forsale board.I might take your offer f®eak_s©enery depending on the other offers i get when i put it up.

Thats cool. I'll be waiting.

ok bort dosent want all the games so he's not intrested,f®eak_s©enery pm me for details of where u wanna meet ( city centre friday would b good for me after 5pm ) im gonna slap the x-box up on the forsale board.tomorrow,with wots left.

CombatCow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement