Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to assess...

Options
  • 21-09-2003 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

I have no idea what to aim for, I mean I have no idea what kinda points I will get... I dont know what to do, I know I would probably be lucky to scrape 250 points, anyone give any advise on how to assess it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Take your christmas results and add about 50, or take your mock results and add about 100.

Just work out what you think you could get in each subject, without lying to yourself but at the same time not being too hard on oneself, then add up the points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Eron

Hrm, will try.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

What do u think about people who are attending private schools and are doing a one year course? I mean i sure as hell didnt learn anything last year and by xmas i doubt i'll be more than half through my courses

Advertisement