Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolermaster Jet 7

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

The Aero is far from quiet .. is it for overclocking purposes otherwise I doubt you'd need it.. as far as quiet goes personally I've the EKL Blade XP (from komplett) and its whisper quiet.. unfortunaly the rest of the machine isn't :)

I suggest you ask on the Komplett forum if they will be stocking it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

Originally posted by davidclayton
    i'll get a coolermaster aero, are they any good?? looking for quiet CPU fan

don't bother getting one of those if you're going for quiet, as mentioned they're loud buggers, have one in my machine, atm. I might decide to overclock it, but if i don't i'm switching to the one Kali mentioned. You can turn down the Aero (speed wise) to quieten it down a bit, but there are a lot more quieter fans out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭davidclayton

what about the zalman flowery thingy, any feed back on that?
    is it ACTUALLY quiet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

I've an aero 7+ myself, it makes a bit of a ding on full speed alright but nothing as mind recking as the delta it replaced. Turned down about 20% I can hardly hear it over the 80mm psu fans on my 480w truepower which aint that loud at all.

I find however theres some difference in cpu temp between 100% and 80% when doing serious overclocking :/ at stock speeds 80% power should suffice I'd imagine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭lotas

yea, the aero 7's are pretty sweet. i have 2!! dual athlon 2400+. the jets looks quite cool. check out this link -> http://blog.lotas-smartman.net/archives/000836.php. i dont know if it will be released soon, but its going to be heavy. 500+Grammes! the aero 7 is fairly cool, both in look and heat. and its fairly quite too. its not as quite as the fans they have replaced, but they work a lot better.

• Advertisement
Advertisement