Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling shares in "first active"

Options
  • 21-09-2003 3:58pm

OK So I need to sell about 100-200 yoyos worth of shares and I'm wondering if there is any way to do this through a branch of first active...or what way I shud do it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭dazberry

AIB have a share dealing facility in branch. I haven't yet used it (note to self re: IL&P) but once you have the share certificates I suppose there shouldn't be a problem. Don't know what they charge though.

D.

Thx!

Is it in all branches do you know? Cause the one in DCU is pretty handy to me..

• Registered Users Posts: 78,421 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Aren't Rabobank (ACCs parent) chasing First Active - chance for a share price improvement. I am very unsure about this so make your own enquiries.

Yeah I heard about that too on...when the clause which said they couldn't be bought up expired..

however I just need to sell just a small percentage of them to get this money...

• Registered Users Posts: 78,421 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You could be looking at minimum charges of €10-30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

I`d have a look at this before you help out this muppet.

Advertisement