Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse

Options
  • 21-09-2003 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Are There Any Big Muse Fans Here?????
    Absolution Out On Monday 22nd Sepember!!!!!!!!! Cant Wait! :D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

Not a "big" fan but yeah, they have some good songs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

they rock quite mightily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

I got it yesterday, haven't listened to it enough yet to say how it compares to previous albums, but enough to know it's damn good!
    xxx me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Musette89

I just got it bout an hour ago but iv listoned to most songs once but i love them all!..... I dont know how some people call them "over the top"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

They do have a bit of a tendency to go.. er.. over the top. A bit wobbly & dramatic & suchlike, but they're quite good all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Musette89

Its a good quality though. Makes a difference to the sound with some other bands who are good but are just normal and nothing out of the ordinary......

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

I'm listening to the album again now for the second time...I love it....it's really moody sometimes and SH!T heavy other times...
    Defo worth the money...pick it up people !!!
    Chris

Advertisement